Choosing your wedding venue is one of the most important things you’ll do when planning your wedding. We have provided a list of top questions to ask a wedding venue, provided by various wedding planners throughout the country! We have also provided this free, printable list of questions to ask a wedding venue that you can take with you on your site visits!
Questions to Ask a Wedding Venue
Scheduling and Accommodations
- Is my wedding date available?
- How many other weddings are scheduled that day?
- How many people can the venue accommodate?
- How long will I have use of the event space(s) I reserve? Is there an overtime fee ifI stay longer?
- Can I hold my ceremony here, too? If so, is there an additional charge?
- Is there a bride’s changing area?
- How much time is allocated for the rehearsal?
- Is there room for a band and/or dancing?
- Are there adequate bathroom facilities?
- Is there a coat check?
- Is the site handicap accessible?
- Is there parking on site? If so, is it complimentary? Do you offer valet parking?